[board-discuss] vote on new fixed BoD call time

Hello,

during today's call, we discussed we would like to meet at a new fixed BoD call time, to keep the same local time.

I hereby request:
That the Board of Directors will meet every two weeks on Wednesday via phone, beginning on April 4th, at 1500 UTC. The agenda will be available at the appropriate wiki page. All members of the Board of Directors and everyone interested is invited to join the calls.

+1 from my side