[board-discuss] asset transfer

Hello,

a short update on the asset transfer:

- the domain names have been transferred to TDF
- the European trademarks have been transferred to TDF, represented by our lawyer - the US trademark will be transferred to TDF soon, it's currently in progress - the transfer of the bank account is in progress, documents are currently being signed - we have created our own PayPal account, which we can verify as soon as the bank account has been transferred - infrastructure and domain names will be transferred as soon as the bank account is ready