[board-discuss] tax update

Hello,

TDF has now received their tax number from the tax department. In addition, and more important, we have also received the preliminary confirmation of our public benefit. This is important to issue donation confirmations, and in order to not have to pay taxes on incoming donations.

The preliminary status is normal - a "final" confirmation cannot be issued before at least one or even more years of accountings are done, so it can be verified that we have been using the donations in compliance with our statutes.