daylight saving time

Hello,

at least in Germany, and I suppose in many other European countries, the last Sunday in March marks the switch into daylight saving time ("summer time").

I propose to leave the BoD calls at 1600 UTC, which means that:

  - Today's call will be at 1700 CET (=UTC+1), as usual.

  - The call in two weeks will then be at 1800 CEST (=UTC+2), so one hour later for those living in Germany, France and other countries.

In case this is too late for you, please let us know, then we can reschedule.

*IMPORTANT*: Again, today's call is as usual, i.e. in about 90 minutes.

Looking forward to hearing you,
Florian