Re: [board-discuss] buying a new server

Hi Florian,

On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 11:01 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Michael Meeks wrote on 2012-03-21 10:57:
Sounds like an obviously correct decision to me - I assume it'll be sub
$2k or so ?

depending on what we need about 1-1,5k per year. :) More later in the
call, plus an updated budget (which you can already retrieve via the
intranet).

        Wow - well, it is entirely possible that ByteMark may donate some
hardware for our mirror service in return for some (tasteful & discrete)
mention / linkage. Dan would be the guy there.

        What specification of machine / bandwidth do we need ?

        Dan - any chance of joining the board call at 16:00 UTC today ? the
dial-in details are here:

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

        HTH !

                Michael.