[board-discuss] buying a new server

Hello,

we just experienced a disk failure on our mirror server - the hardware/kernel is simply too old for having SSDs working properly, so we right now have to switch back to the normal SATA disks, which are rather slow.

I therefore will request tomorrow in the BoD call to buy another machine, to solve that issue. The invested time already justifies investing into additional hardware.