Re: [board-discuss] Incoming calls

Hello,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2012-03-12 17:57:
You can add my VoIP number +39 02 320621813 as there is an answering
machine which forwards the message to my inbox. This would allow to
share the message, if necessary, with everyone else.

thanks for the offer. I would prefer a plain SIP phone or Skype client, without an answering machine, for two reasons:

- We have a main answering machine where all incoming calls get distributed automatically to all BoD members (via the info@ alias).

- Forwarding to an Italian landline costs fees per minute, which I'd like to avoid for the moment.