Re: [board-discuss] Incoming calls

On 3/11/12 8:08 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

Since we all use our own numbers, I don't expect many incoming calls,
but still, it will be our official number. I can hook it up to my SIP
phone as a separate account. If anyone else wants to volunteer, give me
a ping, and I'll add you as well.

You can add my VoIP number +39 02 320621813 as there is an answering
machine which forwards the message to my inbox. This would allow to
share the message, if necessary, with everyone else.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it