PayPal account

Hello,

I'd like to call the board for a vote on the creation of a PayPal account for the new entity. I would like to create the appropriate account at PayPal (charity, and if that is not available, business account).

Creating a new account is less troublesome than changing the owner of an existing one.

Please approve my request if you agree.

Thanks,
Florian

I know my voice doesn't count as I am not part of the board, but if the TDF already has a bank account all you really need to do is link an email for paypal with the TDF bank account, but as a business account if one wants to donate via credit card pay pal does take a percentage depending on the amount.

Hi,

I know my voice doesn't count as I am not part of the board, but if the
TDF already has a bank account all you really need to do is link an
email for paypal with the TDF bank account, but as a business account
if one wants to donate via credit card pay pal does take a percentage
depending on the amount.

what do you mean by "link an email for paypal"? IMHO, you need a PayPal account to receive funds, and as an organization like TDF is, you cannot use a private account?

Florian

When i say link an email I mean assign an email address for the paypal account. Also you need a verified bank account to receive funds.

Hi,

When i say link an email I mean assign an email address for the paypal
account. Also you need a verified bank account to receive funds.

TDF itself does not have a PayPal account, the German association has on behalf of TDF. What I want to do is to create a new account for TDF...

Florian

+1 - thanks for doing that Florian ! :slight_smile:

  ATB,

    Michael.

+1, may I suggest that when we'll have more time we also think about
alternative solutions to Paypal?

since we'd like to transfer the account this week, I'd like to ask all of you to cast your vote. IMHO some board members are still missing.

Thanks,
Florian

+1 from my side (I forgot to vote...)

Hello Florian

+1

Olivier

Hi,

since we'd like to transfer the account this week, I'd like to ask all
of you to cast your vote. IMHO some board members are still missing.

Thanks,

I'd like to call the board for a vote on the creation of a PayPal
account for the new entity. I would like to create the appropriate
account at PayPal (charity, and if that is not available, business
account).

Creating a new account is less troublesome than changing the owner of an
existing one.

Please approve my request if you agree.

Thanks,
Florian

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

+1

Florian Effenberger wrote:

I'd like to call the board for a vote on the creation of a PayPal
account for the new entity. I would like to create the appropriate
account at PayPal (charity, and if that is not available, business
account).

+1

-- Thorsten

Hello,

The Board of Directors at time of the vote consists of 7 seat holders without deputies.
In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian