Re: [board-discuss] PayPal account

Le Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:03:12 +0000,
Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> a écrit :

On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 19:34 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
I'd like to call the board for a vote on the creation of a PayPal
account for the new entity. I would like to create the appropriate
account at PayPal (charity, and if that is not available, business
account).

      +1 - thanks for doing that Florian ! :-)

      ATB,

              Michael.

+1, may I suggest that when we'll have more time we also think about
alternative solutions to Paypal?

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz