[board-discuss] Incoming calls

Hello everyone,

I'm working on setting up the phone and fax numbers for us. For incoming faxes (in Germany still heavily used for legal stuff, otherwise not relevant at all), they will be distributed to our info@ alias at the moment, reaching all BoD members plus deputies.

For incoming calls, we can distribute them freely to any SIP or Skype client, everything else will cost a fee per minute, so I'd like to avoid that.

Since we all use our own numbers, I don't expect many incoming calls, but still, it will be our official number. I can hook it up to my SIP phone as a separate account. If anyone else wants to volunteer, give me a ping, and I'll add you as well.

Keep in mind that it's important that you have a Skype or SIP client that neither forwards calls somewhere else or has your private voicemail connected. Otherwise, TDF callers might end up on your family voicebox, which is not desired. ;-)