[board-discuss] CAcert organization validation

Hello,

good news: CAcert has awarded us the organization validation. Effective today, I can issue certificates for the TDF BoD and MC plus deputies. As soon as he has reached CAcert assurer level, Thorsten can do so as well.

Ping me if you want to be certified.