Re: [board-discuss] PayPal account

I'd like to call the board for a vote on the creation of a PayPal account for the new entity. I would like to create the appropriate account at PayPal (charity, and if that is not available, business account).

Creating a new account is less troublesome than changing the owner of an existing one.

Please approve my request if you agree.

Thanks,
Florian

I know my voice doesn't count as I am not part of the board, but if the TDF already has a bank account all you really need to do is link an email for paypal with the TDF bank account, but as a business account if one wants to donate via credit card pay pal does take a percentage depending on the amount.