Re: [board-discuss] StartSSL certification

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2012-03-08 10:24:
        And $60 per year from next year ? it sounds reasonable to me. I guess

both validations, individual and organization, have to be renewed every year, so it's the same fee every year. :)

We can of course also add more certmasters later on. I just propose to start with me, since I do it now anyways, and it saves money if we don't approve a dozen people. :) But it's not limited to one person.

we should start signing our Windows builds and RPMs as well - can we get
keys to do that ? I guess the syadmin guys'd want to be involved in that
with some central, heavily-locked-down signing server or somesuch.

They do offer code signing certs. That being said, I don't know whether they are in the root store of Windows and the respective distros.