Re: [board-discuss] StartSSL certification

On Thu, 2012-03-08 at 08:21 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
I propose that I act as certificate master, and request that I may do so
on behalf of TDF, with total fees of 119,80 USD for this year.

        And $60 per year from next year ? it sounds reasonable to me. I guess
we should start signing our Windows builds and RPMs as well - can we get
keys to do that ? I guess the syadmin guys'd want to be involved in that
with some central, heavily-locked-down signing server or somesuch.

+1 from my side

        +1 from me too,

                Michael.