[board-discuss] StartSSL certification

Hello,

right now, the SSL certificates used for the TDF and LibO sites are handled with my account. Now that TDF is its own entity, it is highly advisable to have official SSL certificates issued to TDF.

For that, I would like to request an organization validation with StartSSL, the provider I use. For a yearly fee, you get as many SSL certificates for as many domain names you like, including multiname and wildcard certificates.

We need to certifications:
Everyone allowed to issue certificates on behalf of TDF needs a personal validation for 59,90 USD per year.
Plus we are charged 59,90 USD per year for the organization validation.

I propose that I act as certificate master, and request that I may do so on behalf of TDF, with total fees of 119,80 USD for this year.

+1 from my side

Thanks,