Minutes from February 22nd

Hello,

this is just a quick note about the minutes of the call from February 22nd. It's not Andreas as minute taker to blame that they are not online yet, he already drafted them.

However, I'm working on creating a template that is identical for all future calls, but since I'm "a bit" busy these days, this might take until after CeBIT. (Hint to my fellow board members: I asked for a volunteer to work on that, so far, nobody was interested.)

So, stay tuned, the official minutes will follow next week, in the meantime, the recording is already in the wiki.

Sorry for the inconveniences,
Florian