Tasks list in the wiki

Hello,

unfortunately, the tasks list in the wiki at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks is not getting better over time. I still see about the half of the board not involved at all, which we need to change.

Everyone in the board has administrative duties in addition to his regular work on the project, so I'd also like to distribute those tasks amongst everyone.

While there are right now still some tasks that are for Germans only, due to the language, there are others everyone can do. It's not even you have to do all the work on your own, but "wearing the hat", managing and checking results, is our duty.

So, please, everyone have a look at this list by Wednesday, especially those who aren't listed at all yet, so we can share the work.

Thanks,
Florian