Re: [board-discuss] next BoD call on Wednesday

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 12:06 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
IMHO, as per the statutes, you need to explicitly nominate someone to be
your deputy. Sorry for nitpicking here, but trying to make things
correctly. :-)

        Gosh; why didn't we make that automatic, that's a pain.

I propose you just ping all of the deputies via private mail, and when
someone has time, reply to this public message here, nominating him to
step in for you on Wednesday.

        If I'm not there I'd like Bjoern to be my stand-in :-)

        All the best,

                Michael.