Re: [board-discuss] next BoD call on Wednesday

On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 15:07 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
In case you cannot attend the call, please name your BoD explicitly
(i.e. by name, not as "one of the deputies jumps in") in time.

        Gosh; I assume it is the next person in the election rank that takes
over as deputy when I'm out - which may well happen to me this Wednesday
(depends when I get back from Cambridge), if that's not so - I'd like to
nominate whomever that person was (I forget) ;-)

        Thanks,

                Michael.