[board-discuss] next BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

as per unanimous BoD decision from the last call, we meet every two weeks via phone. Therefore, the next call of the Board of Directors takes place

        this Wednesday, March 7th, 1600 UTC

via phone. The dial-in details are available at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings#Dial-in_Details

The agenda is available at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings#Agenda_for_the_call_on_7th_March and I ask all BoD members to add their items in time.

In case you cannot attend the call, please name your BoD explicitly (i.e. by name, not as "one of the deputies jumps in") in time.

Thanks,