Re: [board-discuss] CeBIT travel funding

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 12:38 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
I'd therefore like to ask the BoD for approving a travel funding, paid
by the SPI budget, of 150 € (just so there's some space left).

        No brainer +1 from me :-) having said that, I'd prefer not to have to
vote on each individual travel request - it'd be nice to have a budget
pot for important travel and a simpler process for approving that in
future.

        All the best,

                Michael.