[board-discuss] CeBIT travel funding

Hello,

next week, the CeBIT trade show in Hannover takes place, and I have a talk in the Open Source Forum on LibreOffice and TDF, introducing the community and the foundation. Plus, I am invited to another event, where I cannot disclose details yet in the public, since it's a surprise. ;-)

However, I lack the financial possibilites to get there with my own money, so I'd like to ask for a travel funding. Unfortunately, the train ride is a bit expensive with estimatedly approx. 130 €, but that being said, I have a free place to sleep, so no hotel costs occur.

I'd therefore like to ask the BoD for approving a travel funding, paid by the SPI budget, of 150 € (just so there's some space left).

Whether I can eventually make it also depends on whether the FOSDEM travel refund by SPI comes in time, since I cannot disburse more of my student money right now.

In case I cannot join, Thorsten or Thomas volunteered to jump in, and I'll send them the ready-to-use slides before.

Thanks,