Re: [board-discuss] Re: Community Bylaws

drew jensen wrote (28-02-12 21:42)

From the first email in this thread:

sorry for being so late on this, Charles. Replying in public, since I
think the topic is interesting to everyone.

Does it make more sense now - also it need not be a major discussion,
it's just a comment.

Ah, something as that I bike to a meeting with a friend and talk about some topics and that we then say to each other "we should discuss that at the meeting" ?

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org