Re: [board-discuss] Re: Community Bylaws

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 21:31 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi Drew,

drewjensen wrote on 2012-02-28 20:47:
I simply wanted to comment on one aspect of Florian's email - the idea that
discussion regarding community by-laws was taking place in private. I
personally can not imagine any scenario where such would be acceptable.

what exactly are you referring to? The community bylaws have not even
been drafted yet in the form we legally need them as defined in the
statutes.

Hi Florian

From the first email in this thread:

Hi,