Re: [board-discuss] Re: Community Bylaws

Le Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:18:34 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-02-27 13:11:
Well, I disagree. I think that if you look at our present bylaws
they're mostly valid but only specific things need to be modified
and simplified.

I am talking about the "Community Bylaws" that are mentioned in our
statutes. Those we need to have according to the statutes, and those
should contain doubled content, I think this is rather important, so
my points stay valid. :-) It's more a legal issue here.

Okay, so you need specific added content to the Statutes, am I getting
this right?

What we can do, in addition, is a combined document that (legally not
binding, not referenced in the statutes) outlines all rules in a
single document.

However, first, we need the community bylaws, IMHO in the way I
described it and the statutes require it.

the community bylaws we have, we need them to be modified a bit . So we
could do the following:
* The statutes + the community bylaws that are relevant in them (the
  "lightweight" version)
* The community bylaws as we know them, on the wiki but we need some
  points to be modified.

Did I get this right?

Best,
Charles.