Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD confcall tomorrow 1600 UTC

Le Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:29:34 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hello,

this is a short reminder that the next BoD confcall takes place
tomorrow at 1600 UTC. Dial-in details are at the usual place in the
wiki: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

As usual, I'd like to ask all BoD members to dial-in as conference
managers with the data provided in the intranet.

Also remember to read the statutes before the call, and to have a
look at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks

Thanks,
Florian

I'll be there but I'll have to disconnect at 17:30 as I have an
important call I have to take but I will reconnect after that.

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Member of the Board of Directors,