[board-discuss] Lots of things to do - an overview

Hello,

I took the freedom to compile a list of things that we have to do in the near future. Not everything is a lot of work, and not all items are crucial, but it should give you an overview on how many tasks the BoD has to at least oversee the next weeks:

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks

I'd like to use this as a basis for the call on Wednesday, and hope we can distribute those tasks equally amongst all BoD members.

Agreeably, it's a lot of work, but that's the beginning, so it is quite normal that structures have to grow until things run smoothly. :)