Re: [board-discuss] Moving forward on the partner NGOs

Le Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:18:03 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi,

Simon Phipps wrote on 2012-02-16 15:16:
As soon as TDF is formally incorporated, I would love to see it
apply to become an Affiliate of OSI[1].

that might indeed make sense. Thanks for raising! Let's put it onto a
call agenda next week or so.

Florian

Indeed, I think it'd be great to join the OSI. But I would also like to
give the NGOs who work with us as a community some acknowledgement, and
I think we should move forward on this.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz