Re: [board-discuss] Moving forward on the partner NGOs

On 16 Feb 2012, at 11:57, Florian Effenberger wrote:

Hello,

Charles-H.Schulz wrote on 2012-01-18 12:47:
I'd like to move forward on the topic of partner NGOs and the Document
Foundation. We have so far two wiki pages, one which is rather broader
than the topic:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/PartnershipProgram

and this one, which I just added to:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Partnering_with_NGOs

it seems response has been exactly zero. :-(

Did you get any feedback from the NGOs? Does it make sense to ping the NGOs affected again
directly, to get their first round of feedback, and then discuss with the BoD?

As soon as TDF is formally incorporated, I would love to see it apply to become an Affiliate of
OSI[1].

S.

[1] http://www.opensource.org/node/604