Re: [board-discuss] Moving forward on the partner NGOs

Hey guys I will be meeting with Warren Camilleri whose in charge of OSS
Malta and heading up the LO translations into Maltese.

I will also be meeting with the local LUG on saturday and will bring this
up to see if they are interestsed as we are looking to become an NGO.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Florian Effenberger <