Re: [board-discuss] next BoD call on Wednesday

Hi Florian, *,

Am Montag, 6. Februar 2012, 13:40:22 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hello,

this is just a quick reminder that our next BoD call takes place on
Wednesday, 1600 UTC.

Dial-in details and the agenda where you can contribute to are available
at the usual place: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

do we have an agenda for the call already? I can't find a list of items in the wiki
yet.

I think we had to talk about Cebit and missing items for that event.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice