next BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is just a quick reminder that our next BoD call takes place on Wednesday, 1600 UTC.

Dial-in details and the agenda where you can contribute to are available at the usual place: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Looking forward to hearing you,
Florian

I might not be able to attend, and if attending I might not be able to
speak (at that time I will be attending a conference, and I could be
involved in a round table).

If I am not able to attend, I am asking Bjoern Michaelsen to step in as
my deputy for the call.

Best, Italo

Florian Effenberger wrote:

this is just a quick reminder that our next BoD call takes place on
Wednesday, 1600 UTC.

I'm travelling at that time, will try to attend but cannot promise -
just in case, Andreas, can you stand-in for me?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
> this is just a quick reminder that our next BoD call takes place on
> Wednesday, 1600 UTC.

I'm travelling at that time, will try to attend but cannot promise -
just in case, Andreas, can you stand-in for me?

if nothing special happens, I can jump in. I'll be in the call tomorrow and can
stand-in for you.

Cheers,
Andreas

Hi Florian, *,

Hello,

this is just a quick reminder that our next BoD call takes place on
Wednesday, 1600 UTC.

Dial-in details and the agenda where you can contribute to are available
at the usual place: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

do we have an agenda for the call already? I can't find a list of items in the wiki
yet.

I think we had to talk about Cebit and missing items for that event.

Regards,
Andreas