[board-discuss] CAcert Organization Validation

Hello,

just wanted to share from FOSDEM:

The kind folks of CAcert talked to me and offered that, as soon as we have the incorporation documents, we could get an organization validation. By that means, one or two of us could create certificates for BoD and MC members directly, without each certificate recipient having to validate manually.

Although CAcert isn't included in many major browsers and mail clients, I think this sounds like a good thing to do, and I'll follow-up as soon as I have details.