Re: [board-discuss] next BoD call on Wednesday

Dial-in details and the agenda where you can contribute to are available
at the usual place: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

I might not be able to attend, and if attending I might not be able to
speak (at that time I will be attending a conference, and I could be
involved in a round table).

If I am not able to attend, I am asking Bjoern Michaelsen to step in as
my deputy for the call.

Best, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com