[board-discuss] Moving forward on the partner NGOs

Hello,

I'd like to move forward on the topic of partner NGOs and the Document
Foundation. We have so far two wiki pages, one which is rather broader
than the topic:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/PartnershipProgram

and this one, which I just added to:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Partnering_with_NGOs

I would like now to call for more interested NGOs, and to jump start the
creation of a specific logo. More importantly, we need to have the BoD
agree on the set of rules. The typology itself is more or less set at
this stage but we need to agree to move forward in order to move
forward :-)

Any thoughts from the BoD?

Thank you,
--