Re: [board-discuss] call recordings or only minutes?

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 09:30 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering whether we should upload call recordings as we did in the
past, or only keep them internally until the minutes are done, and then
upload them to the wiki.

I seriously doubt anyone listens to the recordings, as the minutes provide a
much easier way to keep up to date.

actually, I do, when I'm not on the call itself...

Norbert

same here.. I'd like to see the recordings stay.

//drew