request FOSDEM spendings

Hi *,

I'd like to ask reimbursement for part of my FOSDEM-spendings.
Estimates are € 150,-.
As may be known, I assist with marketing and will promote /speak about QA.

Cor Nouws wrote:

I'd like to ask reimbursement for part of my FOSDEM-spendings.
Estimates are € 150,-.

+1

Looking forward to see you there! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

+1

<sigh>
I whish I had no ocean to cross and attend as well...
</sigh>

Hi *,

I'd like to ask reimbursement for part of my FOSDEM-spendings.
Estimates are € 150,-.
As may be known, I assist with marketing and will promote /speak about QA.

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

Hi,

+1

+1 to Cor's request, too.

<sigh>
I whish I had no ocean to cross and attend as well...
</sigh>

+1 to that as well. :slight_smile: We need a teleporter! :wink:

Florian

Sounds great to me - look forward to seeing you :slight_smile:

  Regards,

    Michael.

+1 to that as well. :slight_smile: We need a teleporter! :wink:

Is it open hardware? ;o)

Florian

KAMI

:slight_smile: