[board-discuss] call recordings or only minutes?

Hello,

I was wondering whether we should upload call recordings as we did in the past, or only keep them internally until the minutes are done, and then upload them to the wiki.

I seriously doubt anyone listens to the recordings, as the minutes provide a much easier way to keep up to date.

Thoughts from the BoD, and of course the audience, are highly welcome. Now that it's the beginning of the year, it's the right time to decide whether to keep them or not for future calls :)