Re: [board-discuss] FOSDEM travel funding

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-01-10 14:12:
Well, I think your travel costs should be reimbursed in any case:-)

thanks. ;-) Well, I found a way that could work for about 320 € incl. hotel. It involves eight hour train trips, but well, we all have to make sacrifices :)

In order to be able to book, I need some more votes for my "up to 400 € funding request", so this can be agreed upon by the BoD. So anyone who hasn't voted yet, please do so. :-)

Thanks,