Re: [board-discuss] A New LibreOffice Bounty!

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Rich Jones <rich@gun.io> wrote:
Hello, Document Foundation!

Somebody has posted a bounty to fund some development of LibreOffice on
Gun.io. I'm not sure if this was by you or a member or your community or
not, but I thought perhaps you'd be interested in either donating to it,
publicizing it, or working on it yourselves!

"Unfortunately, payments can only be made to US residents for the time being."

That is kind of a turn off...

Norbert