[board-discuss] agenda for today's call

Hi,

I might not be able to make it today - need to organize some things in town, and might not be back in time, though I'll try. In any case, I have prepared an agenda for the public call at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings#Agenda, feel free to pick those items you feel comfortable with.

I guess we also should have a private call afterwards, have sent an agenda proposal to the internal list.

Please, someone from the BoD dial-in with the conference manager PIN, so the room is open.

Thanks, and sorry in case I can't make it,