Re: [board-discuss] FOSDEM travel funding

On 1/9/12 4:52 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

Going via train is about 8,5 hours, but available for approximately 200
€. Still rather expensive, but the cheapest I can get. I plan to arrive
on the 3th and leave on the 5th, so depending on the hotel costs, I
guess I need funding of not more than 400 €.

Would the BoD be willing to support this request?

+1, of course

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it