Re: [board-discuss] Seeking approval for server procurement

Hi :)
+1
Ok, i am not a voting member but the options here seem to be
1.  accept the donation and get an asset that might be useful (probably will be enormously useful)
2.  hand back the dosh

So i am not really clear why it's even up for discussion or voting on but i guess it's good policy
jic it leads to further unexpected expenses or other problems (which seems very unlikely).
Regards from
Tom :)