Re: [board-discuss] FOSDEM travel funding

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2012-01-09 18:45:
        It'd be fantastic to have you there; so I approve of course. It'd be

thanks! ;)

even more wonderful if we could have a talk on your sysadmining (or
other topic of your choice) here:

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2012

        We should finalize the proposals by Wed. to discuss on Thursday.

I'm still not 100% sure if I can make it (depends on some other outstanding appointments this year), but if you have someone to replace me should I not make it, I'm happy to give an updated version of my LibOCon talk. :-) Added the proposal to http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2012

BTW, do we have our DevRoom on Saturday or Sunday? If on Sunday, I need a slot rather early, since I plan to leave around lunchtime to be home by the evening.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation