Re: [board-discuss] FOSDEM travel funding

Hi :)
Blimey!!  Given the work you do here i hope the BoD is able to stump-up the extra 100 to save you
the 8hours journey!!  It'd be more cost-effective to get you the shorter flight so that you are not
worn out (at either end) by the  trip!
Regards from
Tom :)