New members

Hi all,

back from the end of the year vacations, the MC started to process
membership applications.

So our new members are:

- Fa Conti ( user support and contributing to user documentation in
    Brazil)

- Rui Ogawa (contributions to brazilain magazine and proting
    LibreOffice in sozial networks)

- Raul Pacheco da Silva (contributions to brazilian user documentation
    and magazine)

- Lionel Elie Mamane (several code contributions, e.g. for
    PostgreSQL driver, build system enhancements and other fixes)

- Ivan Timofeev (several code contibutions, e.g. print dialog
   enhancements)

- Olav Dahlum (maintaining Norwegian localization and website)

- Peter Foley (fixes and enhancements for the build system / gbuild)

A warm welcome to all of them from my side

Kind regards
André

Hello,

back from the end of the year vacations, the MC started to process
membership applications.

a very warm welcome also from my side - thanks for joining LibreOffice and TDF, looking forward to working with you!

Florian

++++ 1 :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
I think that is "welcome back" really!  Andre has done a huge amount here too so wb Andre! :slight_smile:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi,

> Hello,
>
> > back from the end of the year vacations, the MC started to process
> > membership applications.
>
> a very warm welcome also from my side - thanks for joining
> LibreOffice and TDF, looking forward to working with you!
>
> Florian

++++ 1 :slight_smile:

+1

David