Re: [board-discuss] FOSDEM travel funding

On Mon, 2012-01-09 at 16:52 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Going via train is about 8,5 hours, but available for approximately 200
€. Still rather expensive, but the cheapest I can get. I plan to arrive
on the 3th and leave on the 5th, so depending on the hotel costs, I
guess I need funding of not more than 400 €.

        It'd be fantastic to have you there; so I approve of course. It'd be
even more wonderful if we could have a talk on your sysadmining (or
other topic of your choice) here:

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2012

        We should finalize the proposals by Wed. to discuss on Thursday.

        Thanks :-)

                Michael.