[board-discuss] next BoD call

Hello,

I hope you had all a great holiday season. The next BoD call will be on

        Wednesday, January 11th
        1600 UTC

Dial-in details and agenda can be found at the usual place: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

I will still be on vacation that week, so I don't know if I can join, but I'll try.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation