Re: [board-discuss] next BoD call

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hello,

yesterday was our last planned BoD call for this year. Due to the holiday
season, the next call will be on

       Wednesday, January 11th, 2012

Looking forward to hearing you then,

And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (if you celebrate them ;))

--
Jesús Corrius
Deputy of the Board of Directors